Brazilian Science without Borders
- The University of Toronto welcomes Brazilian students funded by the Science without Borders (SwB) / Ciência sem Fronteiras (CsF) program.
- Four year PhD at the University of Toronto: Science without Borders provides full funding, covering tuition plus travel and living expenses, for up to four years of study, plus an additional two months of language training if necessary.
How to Apply
- The School of Graduate Studies provides detailed instructions on how Brazilian students can apply to PhD programs at the University of Toronto.
- In the Faculty of Forestry, PhD students conduct focused research under the supervision of one of our faculty members in one or a combination of our interdisciplinary research areas, which include forest conservation biology, environmental sustainability of managed forests, sustainable development, forest governance, and forest biomaterials science.
- Students must meet the admission requirements of the PhD program.
- Students are encouraged to contact professors with whom they might wish to study. Here is the list of faculty members at the Forestry.
The application process proceeds as follows:
- Apply to the University of Toronto department of your choice.
- If we offer you conditional admission to a PhD program, you then apply for a Science without Borders scholarship.