MScF Degree Program Requirements
- Minimal requirements for this degree are:
- 12 months of residence including two academic sessions.
- 1.0 full-course equivalent (FCE) as follows:
- FOR 1001H Graduate Seminar plus
- 0.5 FCE elective.
- Depending on the student’s background, additional or alternative coursework may be required.
- The preparation of a research thesis of acceptable quality and its oral defence.
Transfer from MScF to PhD: under certain specific conditions, outstanding registered MScF students may be considered by the end of their first year in the MScF program for transfer to the PhD program.
- Masters of Science in Forestry / PhD
- MScF Degree Program Requirements
- PhD Degree Program Requirements
- Financial Support
- Applications and Admissions
- Faculty Members
- Research Areas
- Student Video Testimonials